Sport Physical and Emergency Cards:
- Obtain ALL Sports Physical Forms from Athletic Office or from Crooms WEB page: under the athletic tab on the left- sports physical forms are available to print.
- Sports Physical Forms/Documentation will expire after one calendar year (365 days).
- Visit your physician or attend physical night at Crooms.
**Funds are donated back to Crooms Athletics.
- If you did not start the 9th grade at Crooms, please obtain a GA4 Form from Athletics.
- Return all COMPLETED forms to Athletic Office (Mary Benton) with a copy of a Birth Certificate.
- Return the Emergency Card with your physical paperwork to the Athletic Department.
- Eligibility is based upon an Unweighted GPA of 2.0, cumulative.
- Athletic Office will clear you for your try-outs or participation in sport at Crooms.
- If an athlete participates in multiple sports, an Emergency Card will be used for each season and sport.
CROOMS AOIT WEBSITE – Athletic information: Information related to Crooms Athletics may be accessed from the Crooms website by utilizing the Athletics tab on the left hand side of the home page.
Athletic Director Dr. Angela Miller email@example.com 407-320-5723
Asst. Athletic Director Mary Benton firstname.lastname@example.org 407-320-5762